St. George Stewardship 2021
A primary goal of Stewardship is to promote spiritual growth and strengthen faith. As Stewards, we affirm that every aspect of our lives comes as a gift from God. Stewardship calls on the faithful to cheerfully offer back to Him a portion of the gifts with which we have been blessed.
Thanks to the support of our stewards, we have many thriving ministries at St. George Greek Orthodox.
- The Lecture Series and Bible Classes for adults and Religious Education for our children
- Our youth ministries for every age group from infants to adolescents and opportunities for fellowship with Greek Orthodox youth from other communities through basketball, the Oratorical Festival, GOYA events, and Summer Camp
- Senior fellowship
- Our Philoptochos and other ministries that serve the church and the broader community
- Our Greek School and the Greek Dance Troupe
- Our Greek Festival where we share our food, customs, and faith with thousands of people who travel from near and far
Before completing the commitment form, please give prayerful consideration to the commitment you are making. Ask yourself, “How can I thank God for my many blessings?” An offering to the church is most meaningful when accompanied by your presence, by your willingness to serve, and by your prayers. Regardless of when and how you intend to make your offerings, your submitting a commitment form early will help our ability to plan and responsibly manage the work of our Cathedral during the year.
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Dr. George Zugravu, Proistamenos